If you’re thinking of buying a home here it’s important to get a reasonable understanding of the buying process.
In short, these are the simple steps:
- come view homes with us. You'll find us friendly and helpful
- negotiate a price. We always do our best for the buyer and always get the best price
- sign the preliminary contract. We'll arrange this and will provide a translation
- set a date for completion. We'll be with you all the way and can help with the things you'll need after the purchase
For more information download our guide. It includes:
- an overview of the buying process
- FAQs - the questions we're most often are asked.
There's no need to register and the guide is free. Just click the button to download a PDF!